St. Anne's Church and Parish Complex is a shuttered historic church complex located at 818 Middle Street Fall River, Massachusetts. It was a parish in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Fall River. In addition to the church, the complex also includes the former rectory as well as the former Dominican Academy, constructed in 1894. The complex was formally dedicated in 1906 and closed in 2018. The Administrator at the time of its closure was Rev. David C. Deston Jr.